Visit Dog On Holiday Kennels
We invite you to visit our kennels first
We want your dog’s stay with us to be a positive experience for everyone.
Please continue reading to find out about our:
- Individual Dog-Care Plans
- Kennel Requirements
- Downloads (Information Forms about your dog)
Contact Sarah: 087 244 5931 to arrange a visit.
We’d like you to see what our kennels have to offer.
Individual Care Plans
- When your dog stays with us we use an information form, filled out by you, to provide us with the details we need to give the best possible care and let your dog have a relaxing and fun experience.
- Where possible, their exercise and play is then planned according to what you tell us they like to do.
- If your dog has any medical issues, please discuss this prior to your visit with us, so that we can have appropriate measures in place.
- All dogs must have up-to-date vaccinations, including Kennel Cough and a copy of their card must be kept by us.
- Please remember that vaccinations may take several days/weeks to take effect. Consult your vet for further information.
- As your dog will have contact with other dogs, please make sure they also have their worming and flea treatment up to date.
We aim to provide a “home away from home” happy kennel experience.
So that as much as possible is kept familiar for your dog, we recommend that you bring:
- your dog’s bedding
- some toys
- his/her lead/harness
- food and a food measure. No need to bring bowls.
For your dog’s comfort, please read our “Holiday Tips.”
Documents to Download
Please click on the links below to download kennel documents